PAWSITIVE TOUCH CANINE MASSAGE 250.802.9957
Canine massage assists the body in its natural processes of pain reduction, improved health and well-being, stress reduction, and healing of trauma. The philosophy is based on a holistic model where all the parts of the organism are encouraged to work together in balance and harmony. This includes the physical, emotional and psychological aspects of the whole dog.
I offer massage protocols for:
* recovery from injuries, including sprains, strains and trigger points
* relief from soreness, tension, stiffness, spasms and weakness
* promotion of flexibility and mobility through therapeutic maintenance
* post-surgery recovery, including reducing scar tissue damage
* reducing stress, anxiety and depression (often exhibited in rescue dogs)
* supporting orthopaedic conditions such as hip dysplasia and arthritis
* relieving muscle and connective tissue (fascia) restrictions
* improving performance and recovery of sporting and working dogs
* and so much more...
Mobile service based out of Nanaimo, BC
Copyright © 2018 Pawsitive Touch Canine Massage