PAWSITIVE TOUCH CANINE MASSAGE 250.802.9957
Taught in the comfort of your own home, you will learn the basics of massage to help keep your dog healthier and more relaxed.
Invite up to 4 friends and enjoy a fun and casual evening (or afternoon) focused on you and your dogs!
The party will consist of:
* learning basic anatomy
* discussing common injuries and prevention tips
* focusing on interests that you and your dog may have, for example:
* if your dog competes in agility (or any other sport)
* if you go hiking with your dog
* if your dog is a service dog
* learning some basic, safe massage strokes that you can perform on your dog
* teaching how to properly stretch your dog
* 1.5 - 2 hours of practicing, questions, chatting and fun!
* a handout to keep as a reference after the party
* including explanations of each stroke and each stretch, accompanied by photos
As a thank you for hosting, you will receive 20% off a canine massage session for your dog, which can be booked prior to the party or any other time that is convenient for you.
And to make it more unique and personal, the evening (or afternoon!) can have a theme; you can serve hors d'oeuvres and drinks; or the focus can just be on the dogs. Whichever you choose, the atmosphere will be fun and casual!
Don't delay! Book your party with Valerie here!
Mobile service based out of Nanaimo, BC
Copyright © 2018 Pawsitive Touch Canine Massage